Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 2

So far, so good. I've been trying to keep myself nice and busy! It helps that it's been in the sixties all week so I've been able to go for walks and run. I know the hard days are coming. It doesn't help that my room mate is going to be gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend. That means I'm going to be home alone, all day with  no witnesses. That's a bingers trigger! I'll keep ya'll posted. I promise to admit it if I fail.

On another note, I found out yesterday that I got a job working at a camp all summer. It's motivating me SO much right now. I know I've got roughly 9 weeks (not including spring break) to loose the weight. I'm not making excuses for spring break but it's unrealistic I'll be able to be on a strict diet when I'm at my parents house because they aren't eating healthy. Besides, my battle isn't dieting. It's food moderation. 2 weeks til spring break and then 7 weeks til I'm at camp.

Long journey ahead..but I'm praying that I can defeat this!

No comments:

Post a Comment