Thursday, March 13, 2014

Close Call

So I'm currently doing the Weight Watchers points plus program. I've done Weight watchers and calorie counting and lost weight with both but I think W.W is a better fit for me. I am allotted 26 points a day with a bonus of 49 points a week. I'm now finishing up day 3 and I had my first serious temptation! I was eating a very late dinner (9:00PM late) and decided it would be okay to have just one more serving of pretzels (17 pretzels equals 3 points). I'm happy to tell you that I DIDN'T DO IT! I drank some more water and waited and sure enough the craving went away. Even the littlest compromises are sure to trip me up in a huge way. Now I'm going to tuck into my bed and watch The Walking Dead. After all, that show guarantee's a loss of appetite! ;)

Hang in there readers! We can do this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment